Information For Authors
Are you interested in submitting to this journal?
We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Creative Saplings (CS) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access monthly journal of English language and literature published from India. The journal accepts original research articles, critical essays, book reviews, and creative works related to English language and literature.
Authors are requested to follow the guidelines below while submitting their articles to the journal:
- Manuscripts must be submitted in English.
- The manuscript should be typed in MS Word, double-spaced, and formatted in Times New Roman with 12-point font size.
- The length of the article should be between 3000 to 5000 words, including footnotes and references.
- The manuscript should include an abstract of not more than 250 words and keywords.
- The references must follow the MLA style of citation.
- The article should be original and should not have been published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The author(s) should provide their full name(s), affiliation(s), email address(es), and ORCID iD(s) (if available) on the first page of the manuscript.
- The author(s) must also provide a brief bio-note (not more than 100 words) at the end of the manuscript.
- The manuscript should be submitted through the online submission system of the journal at https://creativesaplings.in/index.php/1/submission/wizard
- The author(s) should ensure that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The author(s) should also provide a cover letter with the manuscript, which should include a statement that the article is original and the author(s) have the right to publish the article.
- The manuscript will be subjected to a double-blind peer-review process.
- The review process may take 4-6 weeks, and the author(s) will be informed about the status of their submission.
Copyright and License:
- The author(s) should ensure that they have the right to publish the article.
- Upon acceptance, the author(s) will be asked to sign a copyright agreement that transfers the copyright of the article to Creative Saplings.
- The article will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to share and adapt the article with proper attribution.
- Creative Saplings does not charge any publication fee from the authors.
- The author(s) should ensure that their article does not contain any plagiarized material.
- The author(s) should ensure that their article does not violate any ethical or legal standards.
- The author(s) should acknowledge the sources of their research properly.
By following these guidelines, the authors can ensure a smooth and timely review and publication process of their article in the Creative Saplings Journal.